Sometimes you climb out of bed in the morning and you think, I’m not going to make it, but you laugh inside — remembering all the times you’ve felt that way.
- Don’t ever tell anyone they look tired.
- Help people, and if you offer to help someone, follow though.
- Be kind to people who work in retail and food service.
- Let someone know you’re not interested.
- Actually “hang out sometime.”
- Be a little more honest.
- Stop calling each other mean names on the internet.
- Send more letters (not emails) and gifts.
- Give more genuine complements.
- Have more patience while waiting in lines.
The hardest period in life is one’s twenties. It’s a shame because you’re your most gorgeous and you’re physically in peak condition. But it’s actually when you’re most insecure and full of self-doubt. When you don’t know what’s going to happen, it’s frightening.
The Japanese say you have three faces.
The first face, you show to the world. The second face, you show to your close friends, and your family.
The third face, you never show anyone. It is the truest reflection of who you are.
Your soulmate is not someone that comes into your life peacefully. It is who comes to make you question things, who changes your reality, somebody that marks a before and after in your life. It is not the human being everyone has idealized, but an ordinary person, who manages to revolutionize your world in a second.
1. Make a list. Sometimes we get depressed because we feel overwhelmed by all the things we have to do but haven’t got around to doing yet. Simply making a list can be a huge relief as you’re starting to bring things under control. That alone can help to lift your…